We are delighted to announce the 2019 Independent Schools of New Zealand Conference. Join us at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa in Wellington on Friday 30 August and Saturday 31 August 2019.
The Conference programme has been designed to explore The Future of Talent and what schools, leaders, governors/board members and managers should consider in optimising their organisational structures, infrastructure and learning environments, and perhaps more specifically the part independent schools can and should play in The Future of Talent.
Topics will include:
• From a Futurist: Macro-scale changes and what they mean for the future and for our schools
• Admissions – developing a sustainable plan for your future
• Data Security and Privacy Imperatives facing New Zealand Schools
• Is there a Role for Technology in the Wellbeing of New Zealand School Students?
• Opportunity, Risk, Talent and Skill: Preparing the Next Generation for the High Road
• The Top Trends Transforming New Zealand Students, Institutions and Society
• Key Trends in HR… a Transitionary Phase
• Leading Interculturally: Developing Culturally Perceptive, Competent Global Citizens
• Building a Reputation for Talented Staff
• The Royal Commission into Historical Abuse: An update, analysis of impact and suggested approach
Early bird registration offer
We’re delighted to offer an Early Bird registration fee of $875 incl. GST until Friday 26 July.
Our standard registration rate after Friday 26 July will be $975 incl. GST.
Please note that you must register before Friday 26 July to take advantage of the Early Bird rate.
About our registration options
There are three registration options:
• Primary delegate $875 incl. GST until Friday 26 July, $975 after Friday 26 July – this rate includes access to all sessions, the Pre-Dinner Drinks and Conference Dinner.
• Partner/Spouse $750 incl. GST – this rate includes access to all sessions, the Pre-Dinner Drinks and Conference Dinner.
• Pre-Dinner Drinks and Conference Dinner only $160 incl. GST – for those not registering for the conference but wishing to attend the Friday evening Pre-Dinner Drinks and Conference Dinner only.