The disruption and uncertainty caused by unexpected events can
threaten to obscure what we most value in education – our purpose,
our people, and our place.
In an uncontrolled environment, sometimes the present is all we have capacity to focus on.
The vision that we had for where we want to be and what we want to achieve grows dim as we focus on the immediacy of what is required. Remembering our people, our purpose and our vision is a powerful tool.
The ISNZ Annual Conference in 2022 shall offer an opportunity for delegates to reflect, review and consider the future of education, our schools for tomorrow, and the essential elements of leadership and wellbeing in a time of uncertainty.
Our expert speakers shall explore and challenge delegates to review the purpose of our schools with reference to the place of innovation in independent schools, our contribution to equity in education, global citizenship, social impact, diversity and wellbeing.
We’ll explore the paradigm shift in attracting and retaining talent, and we’ll question a school’s responsibility in allowing every human being to
acquire the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values necessary to shape a sustainable future.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
We are delighted to offer an Early Bird registration fee of $875 incl. GST until Friday 1 July.
Our standard registration rate after Friday 1 July will be $975 incl. GST. (Please note that you must register before Friday 1 July to take advantage of the Early Bird rate).
There are three registration options:
- Primary delegate $875 incl. GST until Friday 1 July, $975 incl. GST after Friday 1 July – this rate includes access to all sessions, the Pre-Dinner Drinks and Conference Dinner.
- Partner/Spouse $750 incl. GST – this rate includes access to all sessions, the Pre-Dinner Drinks and Conference Dinner.
- Pre-Dinner Drinks and Conference Dinner only $150 incl. GST – for those not registering for the conference but wishing to attend the Friday evening Pre-Dinner Drinks and Conference Dinner only.
Conference Cancellation Policy
Conference cancellations need to be received in writing/email to enable a refund. All cancellations incur an administration fee of $50.00.
- Cancellations made 14 days or more in advance of the conference date, will receive a full refund minus the $50.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations made 7 to 14 days from the conference date will incur a 30% fee.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the event will incur a 40% fee.
In the event of having to withdraw from the conference, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
Due to the possibility of ongoing uncertainty around government regulations on mass gatherings in response to COVID, at any particular time or region, ISNZ may have no choice but to cancel the conference. By registering for this event, you acknowledge and accept this possibility and accept that this is not valid grounds for requesting a full refund. In the event of cancelling the conference in Wellington, ISNZ would give a partial refund, the amount of which would be dependent on the cancellation penalties that ISNZ would incur from speakers, AV providers and the venue and catering providers.