2018 ISNZ Annual Conference - The Changing Face of Leadership in an Age of Disruption
We are delighted to announce the 2018 Independent Schools of New Zealand Conference. Join us at the Grand Millennium, Auckland on Friday 22 June to Saturday 23 June.
The Conference programme has been designed to explore the changing face of leadership with reference to the education sector and with specific attention to leadership in the age of disruption.
We encourage all Member Schools to support this programme - it is current, relevant, thought-provoking and challenging, and will equip participants with tools and resources that will strengthen the learning environments of their respective schools.
Topics will include:
- Leadership in the age of disruption
- Adaptive, collaborative and creative leadership
- Effective governance
- Digital disruption in the school sector
- An overview of economic drivers for the future
- The student voice in leadership
- Developing emerging leaders
- The return on investment of diversity in our schools
- Building a strong brand in the age of disruption
- How Independent Schools can maintain the leading edge in education outcomes
Early bird registration offer
We’re delighted to offer an Early Bird registration fee of $875 until Friday 25 May
Our standard registration rate after Friday 25 May will be $975.
Please note that you must register before 25 May to take advantage of the Early Bird rate.
About our registration options
There are five different registration options:
• Primary delegate ($875 until 25 May, $975 after 25 May) – this rate includes all sessions and the Conference Dinner and Marsh Cocktail Function
• Partner/Spouse ($750) – this rate includes all sessions and the Conference Dinner and Marsh Cocktail Function
• Marsh Cocktail Function only ($50) – for those not registering for the conference but wishing to attend the Friday night Cocktail Function
• Conference Dinner only ($150) – for those not registering for the conference but wishing to attend the Friday evening Conference Dinner
• Marsh Cocktail Function and Conference Dinner ($200) – for those not registering for the conference but wishing to attend Dinner AND Cocktails on Friday night.